Liposomal Vitamin C
$22.99 – $49.99
Vitamin C is one of the most powerful and versatile of all the essential nutrients. It provides dozens of benefits to your body, including vibrant immune health, optimized cardiovascular health and protection against damaging free radicals.
Without it, virtually no system in your body – from your bones and ligaments to your eyes and brain – can function at optimal levels.
But there’s a drawback to using traditional oral vitamin C… Its bioavailability tends to be low, which means that if you take higher doses, you can end up with digestive discomfort.
Because vitamin C is so important, you want to make sure you get optimal absorption with the supplement you take.* Liposomal Vitamin C provides an innovative and uniquely effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C:
- Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and gastrointestinal protection advantages*
- Incorporates phospholipids to help aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach, which protects the vitamin C*
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding the use of soy
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule, a state-of-the-art oral delivery system that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection*
- Is produced by a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience in innovative delivery technologies
- Liposomal technology takes oral delivery of vitamin C to the next level. Increase the extensive benefits you get from this vital nutrient and potent antioxidant, and order Liposomal Vitamin C today.*
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 10
Total Fat … 1g
Vitamin C … 1, 000mg
(as Ascorbic Acid)
Other Ingredients: Sunflower lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Beeswax, Paprika Extract (Color), Sunflower Oil.
Gmo Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place with the lid tightly closed.