At Holistic Core Wellness, health coaching is a private and collaborative relationship between you and your health coach. Our purpose is to facilitate and inspire you toward healthy behavioral changes, supporting you in achieving your health and wellness goals.
Your health is the biggest wealth you have. Working with our certified and experienced health coaches will help you improve your health by providing you with the necessary support and tools you require. You should consider health coaching if you:
- Need support: health coaches at Holistic Core Wellness always provide a listening ear with empathy and knowledge and help you in your journey toward health by making sure that you stay focused on your objectives.
- Struggle with self-acceptance: our health coaches help individuals recognize their potential by pointing out their accomplishments and teaching them to celebrate all their successes both major and minor. We help you reframe your challenges towards a positive you.
- Require motivation: Holistic Core Wellness health coaches equip individuals with self-assurance and inspire and mentor them for a healthy transformation.
At Holistic Core Wellness we believe that health coaches are a great asset to those motivated and ready to transform themselves but are confused as to how to start their transformational journey. Health coaches at Holistic Core Wellness provide a keen listening ear for your concerns without any judgment, help you set realistic goals, and collaboratively plan strategies that are best fit for you to solve your issues and reach your goals. All of our approaches a tailored according to your needs as we believe that one approach is not fit for all. Our knowledgeable and experienced health coaches await to assist you in filtering out your concerns and issues towards reaching your health goals through personalized strategies for you.
Both, a therapist and a health coach provide guidance, however here are a few points that differ between the two:
A fixed number of visits is not set, however, regular sessions with your health coach help drive you towards your wellness goals.
On average it is 30 minutes per session however at Holistic Core Wellness you together with your health coach decide the length of the session that best fits you and your goals.
Wellness and health coaches provide expert advice and guidance in their recognized credential areas of expertise. They follow individual-centered approaches to empower and facilitate the individual in achieving their self-set wellness and health goals. These coaches assist individuals in tapping into their potential and best use external resources, to develop effective strategies for lifelong positive behavior and lifestyle changes.
For individuals with treatment prescriptions from healthcare providers, the health coaches ensure that their health goals align with these prescriptions. When needed they also link individuals with nationally recognized organizations that provide required resources. Health coaches support individuals in employing their strengths, understandings, resources, realistic goal setting, effective strategies, and accountability to accomplish healthy behavior and lifestyle changes.
(*Adapted from NCCHWC Health & Wellness Coach Scope of Practice – April 10, 2019)
Some characteristics of these coaching overlap, the ones that differ are:
Both diet and exercise are vital and work in collaboration where one if not done properly would undermine the other. According to research, 70-80% of health goal accomplishment is credited to diet and the remaining to exercise. Both diet and exercise are vital and work in collaboration where one if not done properly would undermine the other. Nowadays nutrition guidance is also given by personal trainers however it is always better to seek this advice from a nutrition coach who has expertise in the area. Nutrition does not only work toward weight issues but also impacts the body in many other functions such as healthy growth and development, digestion, productivity, mental health, and immunity against infections and diseases.
An effective coaching program includes:
- Personalization: client-oriented, adaptive to their level of skills, health circumstances, wellness goals, eagerness, and accessibility.
- Structures but flexible: have a clear outline but should have room for adjustability.
- Purpose-driven: should determine well-defined and realistic goals and establish clear and effective strategies for how to achieve them. Guidance and support should be provided to accomplish them.
- Fact and evidence-based: should use monitoring tools to track progress effectively to continue strategies or to adjust them if required. Determine that all nutrition-based principles incorporated are scientifically backed based on evidence. Avoid the use of trendy diets and information that comes from unreliable sources.
- Accountability: encourage accountability through regular exercises and coaching access as reminders.
At Holistic Core Wellness we make sure that our coaching plans fully align with these characteristics
- 6-week plan: is for those who require knowledge, tools, and skills needed for healthy transformation.
- 3-month plan: is for those who require constant support in goal setting, planning, implementing, and accountability for additional periods.
At Holistic Core Wellness we believe that counting calories is a weak approach to improving eating habits in comparison to mindful eating practices including nutrient-rich foods. Our coaching approaches emphasize guiding you to understand your hunger and satiety signals and working around these cues. Calorie counting often leaves you with a sense of deprivation and constraint whereas mindful eating helps you connect with the natural appetite of your body, where you add nutrient-rich foods to your diet resulting in an automatic exclusion of unhealthy ones. Rather than exclusion we encourage inclusion where you slowly increase the intake of nutrient-rich foods, decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones to prevent emotional eating and overeating through mindful eating practices.
We help individuals achieve optimal wellness and balanced lifestyles thereby overcoming their struggles such as weight issues, anxiety, medical diseases, nutritional deficiencies, irregular sleep patterns, and much more.
We look forward to helping our clients establish their mind-body-soul connection with healthy lifestyle choices toward a well-balanced and healed core so they become ready to embrace all the good that life has to offer.
Providing a diagnosis or prescribing medicines for any health condition is not within the scope of a health coach. The responsibility of diagnosis and prescription of medicine regarding health conditions from health care providers lies with the individual during, before, or after nutrition coaching.
Any information given by our health coaches during nutrition sessions is not a replacement for medical advice, this information is solely for guidance related to nutrition and lifestyle to achieve overall health and wellness. However, if need be, our health coaches can refer you to suitable healthcare providers.
We offer a variety of multivitamins; each formulated to aid the general population or provide according to the particular needs of individuals.
Here is a list of multivitamins we offer with a brief overview of each:
- One multivitamin: once a day multivitamin formulated to meet the daily vitamin requirements reducing the number of pill intake daily.
- Vitamin D-A-K: encapsulated food-grown vitamins excellent for daily multivitamin intake suitable for most individuals.
- Focus and Energy: an ideal formula that supports mental sharpness and productivity.
- Krill Oil: rich in omega 3 fatty acids beneficial for a healthier brain, skin, and hair and associated with lowering the risk of chronic diseases.
- Liposomal Vitamin C: a powerful nutrient working mainly as an antioxidant to improve immunity thus protecting organ health.
- Marine Collagen: powder containing collagen peptides for skin, hair, nails, bone, and joint support.
- Kid Multivitamin Powder: contains all essential vitamins that are food-derived and required for healthy growth and development in children.
- Hair, Skin, and Nails: a soy and gluten-free formula works to replenish your hair, skin, and nails.
Our multivitamins are available in different forms, from capsules and tablets to powdered forms as well. These are suitable for men, women, and children, and most of them are derived from plant sources for vegans and vegetarians.
Our products are sourced from ‘Full Script’ which is an online authentic and well-reputed pharmacy providing original high-grade products formulated with quality ingredients having great reviews.
Having a skincare routine has a wide range of benefits for the skin and overall wellbeing, some of which are:
- Nourished skin: consistent skincare routines help in maintaining skin health. Keeps the skin hydrated, moisturized, and clean to prevent issues like acne, irritation, and dryness.
- Sun screening: protects against the harmful rays of the sun protecting against skin cancer and related issues.
- Younger-looking skin: anti-aging skin care products prevent wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Empowerment: healthy skin boosts your confidence and self-esteem. You look and feel good.
Cost saving: preventing skin issues and diseases through a skincare routine saves you money in the long term.
Here is a list of the products we offer with a brief overview of each:
- C-Stem: concentrated anti-aging serum suitable for all skin types containing essential extracts for younger-looking, healthy, glowing, and vibrant skin.
- Chamomile Facial Cleanser: a gentle facial cleanser suitable for both normal and sensitive skin that nourishes the skin through ingredients that replenish skin moisture.
- Ultra Benefits: a brightening and firming moisturizer for brighter and firm skin.
- Salicylic Face and Body Wash: works as a cleanser for dead cell removal to provide an even skin tone.
- Glycolic Gel: a micro peeler for clear, firm, and smooth skin.
- Green Tea Antioxidant Serum: a mattifying serum to prevent acne breakout and redness providing an even skin tone.
- Acne Spot Treatment Serum: minimizes the risk of and prevents acne scarring, swelling, and redness of inflamed blemishes.
Also available in kit forms:
- Age Reverse System Kit: contains the C-Stem serum, Ultra Benefits moisturizer, and the Chamomile Facial Cleanser to correct and prevent the visible signs of aging: improvement in skin tone, texture, and appearance by reducing lines, wrinkles, brown spots, and redness.
- Acne Control System Kit: contains the Salicylic Face and Body Wash, Glycolic Gel, Green Tea Antioxidant Serum, and Acne Spot Treatment Serum to clear acne and prevent new breakouts.
Our products are authentic and well-reputed. We provide original high-grade products formulated at the med spa grade level with quality ingredients having great reviews. These products are formulated by certified and experienced health professionals.
Here are a few reasons for this:
- Use of wrong skin care products
- Imbalanced hydration
Products formulated with ingredients like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid help with this problem.
Products that do not include the following ingredients (naming a few) are safe to use in pregnancy:
- benzoyl peroxide
- salicylic acid
The general rule regarding the use of antiaging products is to start using them in your early twenties as it results in the skin looking younger over the long run.
The use of a good sunscreen is crucial for all skin types to prevent sunburns and skin cancers.
Yes, most skin care products do not last long. Their shelf-life is limited once you open them. Their degradation is mostly due to air and bacterial exposure. Expired skincare products are not effective and may also cause adverse effects on the body.
Yes, you can end up with too much skincare. Skin that feels hydrated and soft is the result of perfect skincare whereas, too much skincare leaves the skin feeling too clean, dry, and tight. We suggest recommendations regarding skincare be taken from aestheticians or dermatologists.
An aesthetician is certified in non-invasive skin care procedures while a dermatologist has a degree with advanced education related to skin.
Results differ from person to person, however, with consistent skincare practices on average results start to appear within three to six months approximately.
Any information given in the FAQs is not a replacement for medical advice and results differ from person to person. We do not take any responsibility for the actions of the users based on the information in these FAQS. Users are responsible for seeking risks, taking action, and for diagnosis and prescription of medicine regarding health conditions from health care providers.