This EULA agreement is a binding agreement, entered into by and between HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC, registered address 6834 CANTRELL RD, # 2248, LITTLE ROCK, AR, USA, 72207, United States (“Company”) and you, and is made effective as of the date you download, install or use the Application HCW App or visit the website Holisticcorewellness.com from the date of your electronic acceptance.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC’s Website, located at Holisticcorewellness.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use HCW’s website Holisticcorewellness.com or the App if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
HCW App or website may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of this Application after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this EULA (END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT) as last revised.
BY DOWNLOADING /INSTALLING /USING THE APPLICATION OR VISTING THE WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS EULA AGREEMENT AS LAST REVISED, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, USE (OR CONTINUE TO USE) OUR APPLICATION.
To the extent that any of the additional terms and policies, IP policy, Guidelines for branding and others relevant policies if required conflict with the Business Terms, the additional terms and policies will be governed by the law of the US (Arkansas) or the local law of that state/country.
Unless otherwise stated, HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on HCW App. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from HCW App or from the website Holisticcorewellness.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are not permitted to:
- Republish material & Redistribute content from HCW App or its website Holisticcorewellness.com
- Edit, modify, alter, adapt, or otherwise change the whole or any part of the HCW App or its website Holisticcorewellness.com permit the whole or any part of the Application to be combined with or become incorporated in any other Application or any software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Application or attempt to do any of the listed actions,
- Copy, reproduce, duplicate, resell or distribute in any medium any part of the product that is mentioned in the website Holisticcorewellness.com or the HCW Application, except where expressly authorized HCW
- Remove or alter HCW App or the website Holisticcorewellness.com trademarks or logos or legal notices included in the Application or related assets,
- Remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Application and the website Holisticcorewellness.com,
- Use the service to try to gain unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means,
- Use the Application in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law,
- Use the Application for any purpose that HCW App, considers is a breach of this EULA agreement.
- Disclose the personal data/ stuff/ things until concerned government authorizes or orders out for the same
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC shall not be held liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Access Denial for Emergency Services : As per our business requirements there is a difference between our Business Services and mobile phone, fixed-line telephone, or SMS services since our Business Services do not provide access to emergency services or emergency services providers, including the police, fire departments, or hospitals, or otherwise connect to public safety answering points. Company should ensure that it can contact its relevant emergency services providers through a mobile phone, fixed-line telephone, or other service.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of HOLISTIC CORE WELLNESS LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Product (Additional T&C)
- HCW website or App will be used solely for the purpose of Healthcare and fitness business, commercial and other specified purpose as the HCW App Proprietor allows for the competent person who is major as per country/ state law permits.
- HCW website or app will generally be used globally for the purpose of business and in order to eliminate different linguistic barrier elimination across the globe.
- HCW website or the App will have all the other relevant pre-requisites that are being left as a gap by other social media apps.
Key Features required for the Data Creation for the HCW website
- Data, website & App is secured in every aspect from the HCW & legal point of view.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.